Friday, April 24, 2009

Too white for the whitest foundation

You know you're a ginger when... you're too white for the whitest shade of foundation.

I went into Nordis today to purchase new foundation and asked the associate at the Clinique counter for a color match. So she does her thing, of course grabbing the lightest color available, and I think nothing of it. I mean, hey, it's Colorado, right? And we are just getting into the good weather. No one can be too tan yet. And so the associate puts a little on my jaw and says, "So, um, are you planning on tanning this summer?" I assume she is asking because she doesn't want to go too light and for me to have to buy a new color right away, but... wrongo... she continues, "Because this is the lightest shade we carry, and its a little too dark for you." Well, there you have it. I am officially whiter than the whitest white... Nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment