Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My amendment...

Ok, I have been corrected. Although I knew this was the case when I wrote the post and merely failed to mention it, I would like to state for the record that I know that Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" and various other feature films, as well as Kirsten Dunst in "Spiderman" have both made viable and significant contributions to the ginger community through their performances in said movies. I do have somewhat of a funny story to tell of an experience I had a while back in reference to "Spiderman." I was in a Blockbuster on the island of Guam, where very few gingers reside (luckies, I know) and this young man walks up to me and asks if I am the one girl that was in that "Spiderman" movie. Now, I am pretty sure that this query was based on the sole fact that we had the same color hair. Although, thinking back on that experience now, I am little offended, because I remember Kirsten's hair in that movie, and as I recall, it is a red similar to the color of fire trucks and stop signs... Jerk.

1 comment: